6.3.09

what does isaac do?


I don't get it. I don't 'get' Auckland and I don't get NZ media.

Recently the Sunday magazine profiled a guy named Isaac. I spent the whole article trying to figure out exactly what this guy does..
What i came away with... Isaac has a blog. He has attempted ( and been glorified for) trying to get into High end fashion shows. Now, he gets into those shows. Because he has a blog.

Isaac has travelled a lot. Issac knows the right people in Auckland. Isaac is typical of Gen Y. Isaac is news worthy? Why?

I don't know. This post is falling exactly into the trap Isaac wants.


Isaac what in Gods name do you actually do??

6 comments:

BB said...

issac likes douche bags

Shorty K said...

isaac once told me that my hair was like a pineapple on top of a kitty

Anonymous said...

i really dont get it either.

LVS said...

FYI i really don't mean this to be 'anti.' But i do believe it's strange this boy has had a monopoly on NZ media giving him 'wonderful press.'

Well done i guess...

BB said...

well done indeed...but what the hell does he do?!

Shorty K said...

one time isaac held a quater pounder to my mouth and demanded i eat but i dont eat meat so it sucked real bad