23.7.09

IGNORANCE IS BLISS

After days of being stuck inside, curled up next to the heater and constantly sipping on hot tea - I've decided enough is enough. My fantasies of warm weather, soaking up the sun and jumping in the sea - are driving me crazy
Sadly however my 'solution' is not to buy a ticket to Fiji
I've decided that my next day off will be spent at the closest swimming/gym establishment near to me
There I intend on spending THE WHOLE DAY jumping from the sauna to the spa, to the sunbed, to the pool - and to do this over and over and over again. Mostly the sun bedding part. (I know right? How tacky.)
But if I can't get the real thing, maybe I'll fake it
Because I am in SERIOUS need of summer, and some Vitamin D!

3 comments:

Hame DMC said...

What chu talkin about Willis? We had a hell of sunny weekend. And yesterday. And you didn't get stuck on a road flooded at both ends as you tried to drive home.

LVS said...

are you serious? stop downing happy pills you eternal optimist - the weather sucks!

Amber said...

Awww sunbeds are not good for your skin! For serious! If you're really feeling the effects of SAD your doctor can prescribe you vitamin D in tablet form.